Our consulting services are based on proven and modern methods of management consulting and aim at a sustainable increase of our customers’ business success. Consulting projects at our customers’ sites are tailored in detail to the specific needs and wishes of our customers and are clearly structured. Our consultants are qualified in our core competences of management systems and business process management, and all of them also have the relevant specialist knowledge.
In every company, regardless of the branch, the quality and capability of the business processes decisively determine the economic success of a company.
Here, in addition to the value-creating processes (core, main or performance processes), the so-called management and support processes also play an important role. On this basis, process orientation in the company must be aligned to all business processes. An analysis based on proven methods identifies the business processes (management, core and support processes) that are relevant for business success. The information, positions, aids and tools essential for the proper functioning of these processes must be defined and, if possible, made available to the company’s employees at a glance. Complicated and complex forms of presentation must be avoided. A key factor for successful business process management is process controlling. Here, it is important to define and establish meaningful key performance indicators in the company that are tailored to the company’s specific needs and requirements. These key performance indicators (process indicators) not only show how efficiently and effectively the company’s processes are functioning, but also how well company divisions are working (area indicators), where one currently stands on the path to strategy implementation (strategy indicators), and how the individual risk areas are currently assessed (risk indicators).
LEAN Management is a management and organizational concept that aims to systematically avoid all forms of wastage, errors and unnecessary costs in all areas, while at the same time striving for the best possible quality.
LEAN Management is now successfully applied worldwide in almost all areas without restriction to manufacturing processes (LEAN Production).
LEAN Management bundles a multitude of tools:
For the introduction of LEAN, it is essential to select and compile the tools that are suitable for the company. The resulting toolbox should and can be extended at any time by further tools corresponding to the circumstances and objectives.
The QFU service competence LEAN includes:
- The identification and definition of the LEAN management tools suitable for your company.
- The compilation of a company-specific toolbox for LEAN Management
- The introduction of these tools with high practical relevance in your company, including intensive involvement of your responsible employees (store floor)
- The training of your staff not only with regard to theoretical knowledge, but also the accompaniment during the practical introduction on the shop floor
Each of these modules is subdivided into topic areas. These thematic areas are interlinked and, when viewed as a whole, make up the maturity level of a company.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
- Clearly structured management system
- Comprehensible values and strategies
- Guided and measurable goals
- Decisions are based on comprehensible figures, data and facts
ORGANIZATION & EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION
- Transparent organizational structure, in which responsibilities and competences are clearly regulated and practiced
- Trained and educated employees
- Employee orientation through greater sensitivity to the needs of employees, thus increasing job satisfaction
BUSINESS PROCESSES & PROCEDURES
- Effective and efficient business processes
- Effective and pragmatic continuous improvement of processes
- Sustainably assured quality of products and services
CUSTOMER ORIENTATION & SATISFACTION
- Consistent customer orientation and systematic increase in customer satisfaction
- High level of traceable customer satisfaction based on facts